Get ready to
Enter the arena…
The Daring Way™method is based on the research of Brené Brown Ph.D., LMSW. She has spent the past fifteen years studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy.
If you’re anything like me, you enjoy sharing things that have made your life better, whether that’s a “drop everything and watch it now” TED talk, or a new app that helps you manage your seemingly erratic hormone cycles.
I get excited about sharing techniques and methods that have made a tangible difference in my life, or my clients’ lives, which is precisely why I became a Certified Daring Way™ facilitator. Brené’s process was the missing puzzle piece that helped me understand that I was the Queen of 90% – always holding back a little bit, afraid to show up as my true, vulnerable self. The Daring Way™:
● Showed me how to put myself out there, vulnerabilities and imperfections and all, so I could show up in my life 100%
● Taught me how shame and fear of vulnerability were stopping me going after what I truly wanted – and what I could do about it
● Showed me that to live a truly joyful life, I needed to put down the shield of perfectionism I’d been hefting around for years and show up as my perfectly imperfect self
● Gave me permission to lean into the things I wanted – even the things that scared me or brought up my old stories around shame
● Showed me that striving for perfection was holding me back from the authentic relationships I wanted
● Helped me see how my fear of vulnerability was stopping me from going after what I wanted in life – and what I could do about it
● Gave me the tools I needed to own my story and choose courage over comfort in order to go after what I really wanted in life
When I started showing up as my true self instead of “never let ‘em see you sweat” Tammy, my life shifted on its axis and suddenly the view was much more refreshing.
Now I love helping people around the world (and in-person in the Toronto area) uncover the stories that hold them back so they can write new, better ones, and rewrite the endings of the old ones.
The parts you’re most scared to face? The places inside that you tell yourself are broken or weird or simply wrong? That’s where true beauty, grit, and determination live. That’s where you’ll find the key to the life you’re secretly dreaming of.
As we work through Brené’s process together, we’ll dig deep into the outdated stories that rub your soul into blisters. I’ll show you how to make friends with your vulnerability so you can heal those sore spots and stride confidently back into your life.
Let’s go on an adventure…
The Daring Way™
I’m a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator. Together we’ll take the path less traveled and find what’s stopping you from living boldly and confidently. We’ll identify your triggers and vulnerabilities and you’ll learn how to embrace them and step boldly forward as your perfectly imperfect brave and passionate self.
Rising Strong is for you if life kicked your ass and you don’t know how to get back up and on your path. Together we’ll go through techniques that strengthen your inner reserves and leave you ready to face life with a big smile and a fresh batch of tenacity.
Ready to take your next intrepid step?
If you have a group of six or more people ready to take the journey together, click here to chat about private workshops.
I am a certified Daring Way™ facilitator both in-person (for those in the Toronto, ON area) and online workshops using Brené Brown’s ‘The Daring Way™’ and new Rising Strong curriculums. These courses are designed to dig deep into the things that get in the way of living an authentic life, which we all truly desire. Using metaphors, story-telling, and experiential exercises, we examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and work to identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living.